Dr. Sztaba provides service to individuals, couples, and families. In addition to her training in working with adults, she has had specialized training and experience in working with adolescents and youth, and with the elderly.
Dr. Sztaba is a respected member of Winnipeg’s psychological community, with broad and lengthy experience in providing psychotherapy and assessment. As appropriate, she utilizes various approaches in her work: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Cognitive Interpersonal Therapy, Mindfulness, Acceptance and Committment Therapy, EMDR, Hypnosis, and Psychodynamically-Oriented Therapy.
Dr. Sztaba also has training and experience in family systems approaches to marital and family therapy. In couple work, she uses both solution-focused and emotion-focused approaches.
- Bipolar disorder
- Depression and other mood difficulties
- Chronic pain/Pain management
- Post-traumatic stress
- Workplace stress
- Family problems
- Sexual difficulties
- Life transitions
- Career enhancement & change
- Stress management
- Existential/Life meaning exploration
- Crisis intervention
- Relationship Issues
- Anxiety Disorders Association of Manitoba
- Manitoba Psychological Society
- Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Canadian Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Psychological Association of Manitoba
- Klinic Community Health Centre
- Canadian Psychological Association